Muy tristes noticias.pdf
español, Albert Einstein is proven wrong in more ways than he could have imagined, having no computer algebra or data outside the solar system. He was proven wrong experimentally about fifty years ago, with the discovery of the velocity curve of the whirlpool galaxy. He is proven wrong again by S2 star systems. Elie Cartan wrote to him about the newly discovered spacetime torsion (early twenties), but it took until ECE theory in 2003 for the importance of torsion to be fully realized.
The simplest form of ECE Theory is an engineering model, consisting of eight equations, which replace the four Maxwell's Equations, from 150 years ago. Those equations explained the physics of electricity and magnetism. ECE Theory adds four new equations, which are identical to Maxwell's, with the exception, that the added equations control gravity, and time. The four new ECE equations show a "spin connection resonance" with the four older electro-magnetism equations. The four new equations are a good example of the simplicity, and beauty, of a true natural theory. These equations are a mirror image of Maxwell's Equations, but apply to gravity and time. This simple, and beautiful, solution is what Einstein spent the last 40 years of his life searching for, but was not able to discover.
By creating the conditions for spin connection resonance, new physics effects can be engineered. The full set of eight ECE equations will allow new carbon-free energy sources to be developed, in the same way that present-day technology was engineered from Maxwell's four equations, when combtion was the only known energy source. Now, ing ECE Theory, energy can be pulled directly from space-time, similar to a hydro-electric turbine, but without the need for falling water.
The rapid development of new, spin connection resonance, carbon-free energy sources, is a matter of great importance, for the entire planet. ECE Theory was discovered by chemist, physicist, and mathematician, Myron Wyn Evans (Doctor of Science, Royal Civil List Scientist), as a way to explain the Inverse Faraday Effect. His discovery of the "B3" field, in the early 1990's, showed a new model of spacetime was needed to explain many mysterio physics phenomena.
For more than twenty years, Dr Evans has devoted nearly all of his time and energy to deriving, and proving, the validity of the correct version of physics. ECE Theory can now explain, with exact precision, many physics mysteries which General Relativity, and Quantum Mechanics, cannot explain.
Physics mysteries, which can only be explained by ECE Theory:
- The spiral shape of galaxies, without needing "Dark Matter" (the biggest embarrassment for NASA, and General Relativity physicists)
- The total lack of "Dark Matter" in the universe
- The spiral arms of galaxies, where stars accumulate on hyperbolic paths
- The Hubble red shift of light from distant galaxies
- The newest stars at the center of galaxies, which is contrary to Black Hole theory
- The error of a Big Bang cosmic beginning
- The error of Black Hole singularities
- The error of the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle
- The source of energy of "over unity" devices (spin connection resonance, and the conservation of angular momentum of space-time torsion)
- The source of energy for Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (spin connection resonance at the atomic scale)
- Time modulation based on spinning electromagnetic fields, and spinning flywheels
- Gravity modulation based on spinning electromagnetic fields, and spinning flywheels
- The Faraday Disk generator, and over unity from modulating the unipolar field
- Anomalo energy from Spin Connection Resonance between gravity/time, and EM fields
- The reason all subatomic particles have spin, and gyro-magnetic moment
- The fact that three quarks are jt space-time vibrations in three directions
- The error of a "God" particle
- The fact that the photon has mass, which invalidates all of General Relativity
- Orbital precession, which is not explained by General Relativity
- The Pioneer 10 gravitational anomaly, showing small, unknown gravitational forces
- Frame Dragging of rotating masses, affecting satellite orbits, and rate of time flow
- Why the Michelson/Morley experiment did not detect an "ether"
- Why ring laser gyros mt e "ether" to function
- How to create strong magnetic fields, ing the Inverse Faraday Effect
- How the Aharonov–Bohm effect is caed by a totally isolated current flow
- The fact that spin connection resonance explains all matter in the universe, except for a small number of original particles
- The fact that the universe is much older than present estimates, and may have a steady-state existence
- The possibility of LENR, at the core of the Earth, keeping the core molten for billions of years
It is to Dr Myron Evans' credit, that he has accomplished this monumental research effort, without funding, and only received significant help, after 2010, in the form of numerical solutions, from Dr Horst Eckhart, and others. A new fundamental discovery, like ECE Theory, had to come from a private source, since research grants are controlled by vested, corporate interests. Also, this new version of physics could not have become public, if Dr Evans had sought patents, trade secrets, or profit. It is to his credit, that he, and his colleagues, have freely published every new set of equations, and simulations, since the beginning of his website, in the early 2000's. By foregoing profit, bypassing controlled research grants, and avoiding prejudiced publishers, he has made a monumental contribution towards the advancement of physics, and towards the creation of novel, carbon-free, energy sources. Finally, Einstein's unrealized dream, of a Unified Field Theory, has been given to the world, by Dr Myron Evans: Einstein Cartan Evans Theory.
The above introduction was written by independent researcher, Michael Jackson, BSEE
In response to international interest a collected genealogy section is now available on the Myron Evans page, where it will be permanently archived quarterly in the British National Collection along with all of . The latter contains at present about 1,700 items on science, literature, photography and genealogy. All these items are read or viewed every month.